Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Gnome Thanks Card w/MFT

Today I am sharing a fun card+video featuring a gnome stamp from My Favorite Things. Read on to see more!



To see how I made this card, please watch the video below, or on YouTube here


Here's a picture of the finished card:

Supplies
Stamp sets used: "You Gnome Me" by My Favorite Things, "Takk" by KaBoks
Inks used: "Intense Black" by Simon Says Stamp, "Summer Sky" Memento Ink, "Charcoal" by Hero Arts
Die used: "Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables" by Lawn Fawn
Copic colors used: E000, E50, E51, R05, R24, R29, YG03, YG17, E44, E59, NO, N5, N7


Would you like to see more blogposts with Norwegian sentiments? Click on either of the images below to see more!
     
   
              

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

0 comments: